Malus Shawl Yarn Kit
The Malus Shawl by Yu Ra Kim aka knitboop is available as a large or small kit. Small kit is pictured on Magic in the Hollow for sample knit. Large shawl includes additional mosaic and final section before edging.
All kits include printed pattern and yarn listed.
Small kit includes 2 skeins on 4 Plies of the Apocalypse and donates $10 to the Southern Poverty Law Center.
Large kit includes 3 skeins on 4 Plies of the Apocalypse an donates $15 to the Southern Poverty Law Center.
Color options include:
- Fight for your Right, Large - If It Bleeds / Black Magic / Persistent
- Fight for your Right, Small - If It Bleeds / Persistent
- Magic Space Lasers, Large - Just Got Holtzman'd / Product of a Deranged Mind / Boomstick
- Magic Space Lasers, Small - Just Got Hotlzman'd / Product of a Deranged Mind
- Magic in the Hollow, Large - Fall in the Hollow / Black Magic / Black Magic
- Magic in the Hollow, Small - Fall in the Hollow / Black Magic
To Make Your Own Malus kit, purchase 2 skeins on 4 Plies of the Apocalypse and remark MYO Malus in the notes of your purchase. I will send you a printed pattern copy and make the donation accordingly.
To see more of Yu Ra's gorgeous patterns, visit the knitboop website HERE.
To retain bright colors, do not store in direct sunlight. Items crafted from this yarn should be handwashed (or machine washed in delicate /handwash cycle) and then either laid flat or hung to dry.
Colors should be bright and permanent, but if you find any of the dye running from your fabric or yarn, soak in hot water with a bit of acid citric acid or vinegar) then rinse well. Do not dry in a machine.