Stocking Stuffer Kits 2020
Winter is full of holidays! Some even involve stockings and gifts. These kits were made to be giftable or small enough you might have time to make the item and gift that to someone.
Each option comes as a set with yarn, both pattern options, stitch marker and a silver satin gift bag. Each pattern is available in small/medium/large and extra large with notes to increase or decrease the size as needed.
There are 2 patterns in each kit and the choice of yarn options in each color set.
- Minis - 2 mini skeins (20 grams of each color) enough for a small/medium hat or mittens but not both
- Half - 2 half skeins (50 grams of each color) enough for a small/medium hat and mitts set
- Full - 2 full skeins (100 grams of each color) enough for a large/extra large hat and mitts set
- So Fancy - light gold with deep purple
- Cold & Grey - bright blue with soft silver
- Cheer is My Favorite - bright green and red
There is a limited amount of each available, so grab the ones you want!
**There is also an option to purchase just the patterns. That option will be just the digital download of the patterns, no gift bag, stitch marker or yarn included. Look for this under the Individual Pattern listings or click on the links below.
4 Plies of the Apocalypse
- 4 ply sock yarn
- 25% nylon and 75% superwash merino
- 100g = about 436 yards
- 50g = about 218 yards
- 20g = about 87 yards
To retain bright colors, do not store in direct sunlight. Items crafted from this yarn should be handwashed (or machine washed in delicate /handwash cycle) and then either laid flat or hung to dry.
Colors should be bright and permanent, but if you find any of the dye running from your fabric or yarn, soak in hot water with a bit of acid citric acid or vinegar) then rinse well. Do not dry in a machine.